Trafalgar Access Fire Rated Screw Fixed (FRSF) Access Panels are manufactured in Australia and have been designed for use where very high fire ratings are required for access into wall and ceiling openings. They feature simple and reliable screw fixings which provide the added benefit of increased security. Trafalgar Access FRSF Access Panels have been fire tested to Australian Standards AS1530.4 and have attained fire ratings up to 4 hours.
- Designed for easy install
- Flange options – Flanged (Feathered Edge/Picture Frame) or Wet Wall (Set Bead/Concealed Frame)
- Screw fixed using re-usable screw fixings
- An added benefit of increased security
- Panel painted grade access panel incorporating FyreBOARD Maxilite high-performance fire-rated board
- Fully welded, fully primed steel
- Fire rating:
- 2-hour: -/120/120
- 4-hour: -/240/120
- Rated walls
- Service shafts
Custom sizes are available up to height 600 x width 600mm for ceiling applications and up to H1000 x W600mm for wall applications.
Quantity discounts apply. Contact the Trafalgar Access team
on 1800 888 714 or submit a quote request for more details.