The Belconnen Arts Centre is a vibrant facility showcasing performing dance, music, theatre and art.The facility undertook an extensive refurbishment where an increased acoustic rating was required. A component of this increased requirement was the installation of a large number of access panels that achieved a Rw51 acoustic rating.
- Trafalgar Access offered an extensive range of panels, including acoustic options with ratings up to Rw34.
- Trafalgar Innovations designed, developed and tested a panel that met the acoustic requirement of this project.
- The panel not only needed to meet the acoustic requirement but also be aesthetically pleasing and seamlessly integrate with the facilities architectural design.
What did we do?
- Australian Made and Owned Trafalgar Access design and manufacture products to meet and or exceed Australian Standards.
- The Trafalgar Group rigorously independently test their products in approved laboratories to ensure a high performance.
- A variety of locking options are available to suit any project requirements.
- Custom sizing up to 600x600mm for perfect fit for any application.