Alfred Health contacted us about a specialty Access Panel for their Hyperbaric Chamber in the Alfred Hospital, Melbourne. A lot of detail was required in order to create a solution to meet their exact requirements, and Trafalgar Access was happy to help.
With an innovation team and factory based in Sydney, we were able to work together with Alfred Health to create a perfect custom solution in a reasonable time frame.
- Precise Fit
Alfred Health was in need of a custom Access Panel for their Hyperbaric Chamber.
The panel needed to fit between steel beams running behind the wall and required
a precise fit where all door cut-outs needed to match up.
The Access Panel needed to include a secure lock option to fit the needs of Alfred
Health and meet architectural specifications
- Trafalgar Access provided Alfred Health with a technical drawing detailing the
measurements of the door to fit within the allocated space.
- Alfred Health provided us with a drawing of the door cut-out dimensions and their
preferred lock location.
- Alfred Health was also doing their own door cut-out plate to fit on the front of the
Access Panel for their own labelling purposes and to provide additional strength.
- Both parties’ cut-outs fit exactly as designed – “fits like a glove.”
- We were able to meet the security needs of Alfred Health by providing a lock designed for use where there is a need to provide both security and access.