The Trafalgar Access Security Access Panels have been designed and approved for use in various high-security applications such as Detention Centres, Correctional Centres and Hospitals. They allow for an aesthetically pleasing means of providing access to walls and ceilings. When installed, they sit flush with the surface leaving a neat opening around the perimeter. Security access hatches can have perforated doors for natural ventilation as optional.
Access Panels are typically installed during construction, but can also be retrofitted when additional access is required.
- Designed for easy install
- Frame type options: Flanged Edge (Feathered Edge or Picture Frame) or Wet Wall (set bead or concealed frame)
- Fully welded (door and underpan stitch welded together for maximum strength and durability), fully primed, steel frame
- Lock options: Tamperproof Kaba Nightlatch as standard (Lockwood 201 as optional)
- Primed grey panel as standard (perforated for ventilation – optional)
- Piano hinge (custom heavy-duty steel piano hinge welded to frame and panel)
- 1.6mm zincanneal steel with stainless steel striker plate. Optional lockbox cover for frame door and panel
- Clean architectural finish
- Lightweight and compact
- Australian Made and Owned Certified
- Service shafts
- Commercial and domestic applications
Custom sizes are available up to 600 x 600 for a ceiling. Larger sizes are available for walls.