The Trafalgar Access Tileable Access Panel range is manufactured in Australia and have been designed for use where an access panel is required to be discreetly installed into a tiled wall or ceiling. Constructed with a fibre cement door and corrosion resistant frame for harsh environments, the panels sit flush with the surface leaving a neat opening around the perimeter.
The standard range of sizes suits many applications however, custom sizes and frame depths can be manufactured to suit special projects.
- Designed for easy install
- Corrosion-resistant pre-primed steel as standard (Stainless steel optional)
- Lock options: Screw fixed lock as standard (Key Cam Security key lock optional)
- Door panel – Rot-resistant fibre cement
- Tile and glue depth:
- Less than 12mm as standard
- Less than 20mm (optional)
- Less than 30mm (optional)
- Low profile frame available (optional)
- Primed, steel frame
- Concealed pin hinges (Piano hinges optional). Larger size panels piano hinges will be required
- Clean architectural finish
- Lightweight and compact
- Australian Made
Custom sizes are available up to 1500mm high.